How would you like to be the first person to taste our
You could be appointed our Official Blackbird Cakes Taste – Tester for 2019, simply by :
- Telling us in 25 words or less why you would be the best person for the job
- Enter your details below (the ONLY place to enter!)
- Follow us on either Instagram, Facebook or both (even better!)
- Tag a friend (or 3) on Instagram &/or Facebook who loves cake
- Agree to our competition terms and conditions
- Send you two hearty slices of our ‘Flavour of the Month’ for you to share (or not!)
- Look forward to your reviews and photos
- Have a surprise or two for you along the way!
Do you think this is the job for you? Don’t hestitate – enter now! Entries close on the 10th December at 5pm and the winner will be announced Sunday 16th December at 8pm.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Blackbird Cakes ABN: 43 873 168 414; 37A Anslow Street Woodend.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 16 years or over except employees of Blackbird Cakes, their close relatives and anyone closely connected to the organisation judging this competition.
- There is no entry fee.
- By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition is ONLY via http://blackbirdcakes.com.au/ where the details of the competition are also displayed.
- The competition is being promoted on Facebook and Instagram.
- Closing date is strictly 10th December 2018 at 5pm. No further entries permitted after this date.
- No responsibility accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Judging will take place at Blackbird Cakes by an independent judge determined by Blackbird Cakes.
- The winner will be announced on Instagram and Facebook on Sunday 16th December 2018 at 8pm.
- The rules of the competition are as follows:
- Tell us in 25 words or less why you would be best person to be the Official Blackbird Cakes Taste-Tester.
- Enter your answer and personal details on the entry form on the Blackbird Cakes website.
- Tag a friend who loves cake on the competition posts on Instagram or Facebook.
- Let us know what you think of each flavour and send us a photo or tag Blackbird Cakes on your social media when you post any photos of the taste testing.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil disturbance, act of God, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is two slices of Blackbird Cake in a flavour chosen by Blackbird Cakes posted to the winner each month. No cash or alternative prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferrable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the price with another without giving notice. The winner will be notified when the cake will be delivered/posted.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party at all.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Blackbird Cakes and not to any other party.